The Korean maker will soon unleash the QWERTY keypad based Galaxy i5510 as stated in IFA in Berlin, Germany.
According to the sources at SamsungHub and GSMArena the device is priced at nearly £165 including taxes and leaked pics proves it to be a small wonder with usual sized LCD screen (not AMOLED).
Other specs include Android OS 2.2 Froyo that comes with Samsung's proprietary Touchwiz GUI, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, microSD slot and 5-megapixel camera with absence of flash.
Minute details such as presence of only four rows of keys and is expected to come with an ARM-based processor running at 600MHz or less. Sources claim that Vodafone will offer the device exclusively through its channel. The phone will soon be competing against many mid-priced offerings such as the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Pro Mini or the Nokia N900, all are staged for release in the coming months.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism