The marketing campaign for the awaited Windows 7 smartphone, released by Microsoft the American manufacturer and retailer of the computer software and hardware, launched online, under the name of "The Revolution is Here".
The advert starts with a scene similar to the opening scene of the movie Lawrence of Arabia with the handset of Windows 7 Phone approaching in the middle of the desert. The figure remains dimmed until it approaches and says that the revolution is here. The video is currently available for viewers around the world on Microsoft’s channel, on YouTube.
According to Microsoft, the Windows 7 smartphone would be released in Europe by next October, whereas it would arrive in the US by November of the year 2010.
Regarding the handset itself, Engadget reported that the Windows 7 would be coming out with Microsoft’s basics like a camera and the touch screen, in addition to special features such as the new user interface and the Xbox Live, Zune and Office.
Microsoft confirmed that the Zune Music, as well as the game ‘Bye Bye Brain’, would be integrated in the highly anticipated smartphone. The game would be operated using the camera offering controls of the screen zooming in and out.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism