Issues related to HIV-AIDS in Papua New Guinea and Pacific Island Nations will be showcased in a meeting to be held today in Cairns, North Queensland.
Scholars from James Cook University and policy makers would debate on the issue of HIV-AIDS that has shown to be in common occurrence in Papua New Guinea.
According to Dr. Allan Hauquitz, Spokesman, James Cook University would showcase his study into the prevention of HIV-AIDS at the meeting.
Dr. Hauquitz further stated that the deadly HIV-AIDS disease being a reason to worry for many people around the World and in Papua New Guinea needs to be discussed more often and adequate steps need to be taken in order to contain its spread.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat