A revamped version of the Renault Laguna will be showcased at the upcoming Paris Motor Show ahead of its UK debut in November.
Renault has released some pictures of the new Laguna. In the released pictures, the Renault Laguna looks sharper and sportier at the front, which makes it more attractive that the previous version.
Interior features have also been driven up. The company claims that the new version comes with the highest level of quality, reliability as well as safety.
The Agile and dynamic new Renault Laguna features the exclusive 4Control four-wheel steering system and dCi 180 engine. The vehicle is also committed to save the environment, with Euro 5 engines plus lower CO2 on all engines, including the dCi 110 that reportedly emits only 120g per kilometer.
The new version, which puts out 10g per km less than the existing model, will come with new options such as a Bose sound and a Carminat TomTom Live navigation system.
No comments were made on the pricing of the vehicle. Renault is expected to announce pricing and other specifications in October before the vehicle hits the UK roads in November.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study