A revamped version of the Renault Laguna will be showcased at the upcoming Paris Motor Show ahead of its UK debut in November.
Renault has released some pictures of the new Laguna. In the released pictures, the Renault Laguna looks sharper and sportier at the front, which makes it more attractive that the previous version.
Interior features have also been driven up. The company claims that the new version comes with the highest level of quality, reliability as well as safety.
The Agile and dynamic new Renault Laguna features the exclusive 4Control four-wheel steering system and dCi 180 engine. The vehicle is also committed to save the environment, with Euro 5 engines plus lower CO2 on all engines, including the dCi 110 that reportedly emits only 120g per kilometer.
The new version, which puts out 10g per km less than the existing model, will come with new options such as a Bose sound and a Carminat TomTom Live navigation system.
No comments were made on the pricing of the vehicle. Renault is expected to announce pricing and other specifications in October before the vehicle hits the UK roads in November.
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism
- Get a 3D Image Using a Single Pixel without a Digital Camera
- Retirement Has Negative Impacts on Health