According to a new study conducted by scientists at Maastricht University in Holland which got published in the Daily Mail reveals that combination of the right food and the timing of sex help expected mother’s having girl or boy child.
Study advises prospective mother’s to reduce intake of bananas & salt and suggest couple to go to bed together time and again, in case you want a girl child.
Those mother’s who are fond of having girl child and are waiting for so long are advised to avoid eating sodium and potassium-rich foods, like olives, bacon, smoked salmon, prawns, savoury rice, potatoes, bread and pastries.
As a replacement, they are suggested to go for foods rich in magnesium and calcium. Calcium rich foods are namely, yoghurt, hard cheese, canned salmon, rhubarb, spinach, tofu, almonds, oatmeal, broccoli and oranges. On the other hand, cashew nuts, whole wheat cereals, figs and beans are rich sources of magnesium.
In contrast, researchers also claim that father’s diet does not play any role in deciding the sex of the baby.
In addition to the food, researchers also recommend expected mothers to have frequent sex, but avoiding the days prior or after ovulation period.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis