The classic Little Black Dress (LBD) has spruced up on technology soon after designer house converted the device into a mobile phone dress In addition to a SIM card holder. London-based fashion house CuteCircuit who deals with the wearable technology has released the latest version of the ever-green LBD that aides a lady wearing to make and receive phone calls with the aid of gesture recognition software.
The reports laid by tech site Mashable, claims the CuteCircuit outfit to be named as M-Dress, which is based on a mobile enabling service where users can receive the phone merely by lifting a hand to their ear. The maker of the device stated: "To allow women to stay connected while remaining stylish, CuteCircuit designed the M- Dress.
A mobile phone in its own right but built out of soft circuitry. However the dress is not up for sale as the Armour Dress, comes from Cutecircuit, and is priced at $200 without any electronics sewn in to it and one can ask for twice the price of the dress.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study