Red Hat in a bid to reaffirm cloud based interoperability that proffers Deltacloud cloud platform as a base of industry norms.
Reuters, claims that the firm in order to gain advantage over the cloud computing and work hand in hand with co-dependence with respect to cloud standards.
Gary Chen, IDC research manager who heads the enterprise virtualization claims that the lack of adequate interoperability with respect to cloud based service providers that has to do with cloud based services as one of the primary issues that forbids firms from moving from their operations to the aloud based services.
To sort out the issues, Red Hat has claimed that the Deltacloud platform will be featured as an industry platform cloud platform that is spread across Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF).
Red Hat product manager for the cloud, Bryan Che, said, "We do not want Deltacloud to be under the control of any one particular vendor, including Red Hat. If you want true interoperability and true portability, you need a third-party governance structure."
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study