Admiral, which is a car insurance firm, made an announcement that, its first half pre-tax profits reached around £127m.
The number jumped up by 21% on the same period as was seen in the previous year.
The group, which is an owner of insurance brand names like Confused. com, Diamond and elephant. co. uk as well, saw their turnover become better and jump up by 33% to £720.5m.
The firm has no less than 3,000 people in south of Wales working for it and it is the only Welsh Company in the FTSE 100, which is the list of the UK’s best firms.
BBC Wales’s business reporter, Nick Servini said that Admiral Group customers’ numbers rose up by 23% and that the firm’s overseas operations remained a major focus.
The firm has its footings in nations such as France, Germany, and Italy, also a new operation has been brought in the US and another operation in Canada, where turnover too followed an upward trend by 51%.
But, along with that, Admiral said that its website Confused. com faced a tough start for the year and it also faced plunge in its profits, initially.
The firm has been trying to maintain its staff-motivation move, also keeping high retention level of its staff and preserving low costs on its operations.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism