Italian manufacturer Alfa Romeo has plans to launch its striking new Giulietta hatchback in 2010.
Alfa Romeo Giulietta, which will make its first appearance at the Geneva Motor Show 2010, will hit the roads next spring. 2010 marks the Italian manufacturer’s centenary.
Alfa Romeo said that the new vehicle will comply with all Euro 5 emissions legislation as it will be equipped with start & stop technology, which cuts the engine when stopped in traffic and restarts as soon as it is required.
Buyers will have the choice to select new Giulietta from options of 120bhp or 170bhp 1.4-litre turbocharged engines.
The new Giulietta will also be presented with diesel option of 105bhp 1.6-litre or a 170bhp 2.0-litre.
Alfa Romeo is confident that the upcoming car will achieve high ratings in the Euro NCAP independent crash tests.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn