The launch of Sony Ericsson's Xperia X2 has been postponed until January 2010, according to the Vodafone official website.
Previously, Xperia X2 was scheduled to be made available for purchase with an exclusive Vodafone deal, in the fourth quarter of this year.
Xperia X2, which is a successor to X1 model, has reportedly been equipped with a 3.2-inch display, a QWERTY keyboard, a panel-based interface, an eight megapixel camera and Windows Mobile 6.5.
Xperia X2 will miss chances of good sales at Christmas and New Year.
Moreover, Vodafone has plans to introduce Android based Sony Ericsson's Xperia X10 in February 2010, which could intimidate sales of Xperia X2.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study