Internet service provider Demon Internet has introduced a new service, called Game Pro, which targets gamers.
The Demon Game Pro package will provide gamers with traffic prioritization to help lower ping times. Apart from prioritizing the traffic, the ISP promises faster ping times, lower latency, 20MBits/sec downloads with 1Mbit/sec uploads and 24-hour UK-based support.
Commenting on the new service, proposition manager Carl Warner at Demon said, "What we're doing is putting gamers into a business grade network."
Carl Warner further said that the Game Pro package was launched in response to gamers’ need for low latency.
The new service has been priced at £22 per month for a 12-month contract, which is £3 per month more than normal customers on company’s 20Mbps package. Customers will also have to pay £30 in setup charge. The price will increase if purchased after October.
Gamers who sign up to the new package will get a maximum of 100GB per month between 8am and 11pm. The company said the limit represents double of the top usage required by gamers. However, off-peak there will be no restrictions on usages.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study