Renowned game developer Codemasters released the first trailer for F1 2010, and announced that the multi-format high definition Formula 1 game would be launched for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on the 24th of September in the UK.
The much awaited game will hit North America and EPAC territories ahead of UK on September 22nd and September 23rd respectively.
F1 2010, which is created using Codemasters' EGO Engine technology, will feature the seven times FORMULA 1 Drivers' World Champion Michael Schumacher.
The Formula 1 fans will be able experience the speeds, shrieks, roars of engines and the anxiety of racers in the game.
This multi-format high definition Formula 1 game will offers a complete range of drivers, several new teams and circuits. It will introduce the new Korean International Circuit which will host the 2010 FORMULA 1 KOREAN GRAND PRIX.
Beautiful designing of the game will allow gamers to experience all the thrill and excitement of the track that a racer experience during a real racing expedition.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study