Infiniti announced that it is welcoming a new member to its family, the G25 Sedan, which is planned to hit the markets in September 2010. According to Ben Poore, Infiniti Vice President, this 2011 G model of Infiniti, the premium product line of the Japanese Automaker Nissan, would broaden “the appeal of the G Line with a model designed to provide an additional choice for buyers looking for a true luxury sedan, but who might not need the higher levels of performance provided by our larger engine-equipped G37 models”.
Three versions of the 2011 Infiniti G25 models will be available on retail at the same time, which are G25 Sedan, G25Sedan Journey and G25x Sedan all-wheel drive. All three models would be equipped with a 218 horsepower V-6 engine and a standard 7-speed automatic transmission. The G25 will be available in rear-wheel and four-wheel drive.
Company executives stated that the initial price estimated for the G25 is $30,950, offering, in addition to the six cylinder engine, leather-appointed seating, automatic temperature control and a six-speaker audio system.
Poore expressed his confidence in the G25’s ability to establish a wider client base than the one already established by the previous G37, providing the drivers with the luxury as well as the service.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism