Dell will be unveiling its smartphone/tablet hybrid, under the name, Streak. The Dell Streak has come with a 5-inch touchscreen, which according to Dell is perfect, if an individual wants to experience Android Market widgets and games, as well as applications. Moreover, the user will not have to compromise with portability.
The Dell Streak is a fully-featured machine, priced at $299.99, with a two-year AT&T contract. It is equipped with a 5-megapixel camera, which has a dual-LED flash in back. The front-facing camera has been provided for video chat. It has a 2GB of internal storage, along with a 1GHz Snapdragon processor. Dell Streak has also Bluetooth capability, as well as Wi-Fi connectivity. As per what Dell has revealed, it will come with the Android 1.6 OS.
But Barbara E. Hernandez has good reasons to say that Dell Streak will not prove to be a success. She shared that Streak is coming with AT&T service, which has not fared well, so far. She also added that the phone is not cool, due to its big size.
She maintained that Streak falls somewhere between a smartphone and a tablet and can be called a "tweener" device.
She said, “The Streak is only 0.7 inches larger than a Droid 2 or HTC Evo screen. Part of the design benefits of the Streak is that users can put it in their pockets, but it must be a pretty roomy pocket”.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat