Renowned handset-manufacturer Nokia’s new 5250 XpressMusic appeared on company’s official website.
The 5250 XpressMusic handset runs Symbian S60 5th Edition operating system, and features a 3.2-inch resistive touchscreen, 128MB RAM, which can be increased to up to 16GB with a microSD card.
The upcoming device is equipped with a 2-megapixel camera without flash. You can also expect the 5250 handset to come with Bluetooth, FM Radio and OVI compatibility. 3G and built-in GPS are also possible.
Images of the device show a small touchscreen, with speculation that it may measure 3 inches or less.
The 5250 XpressMusic, which will succeed the low-cost 5230, will also lack WiFi. However, it is expected to be priced at less than £80 on pay-as-you-go deal.
As the 5250 XpressMusic appears on the website of Nokia, the handset should be available for purchase within the next few weeks.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations