Renowned handset-manufacturer Nokia’s new 5250 XpressMusic appeared on company’s official website.
The 5250 XpressMusic handset runs Symbian S60 5th Edition operating system, and features a 3.2-inch resistive touchscreen, 128MB RAM, which can be increased to up to 16GB with a microSD card.
The upcoming device is equipped with a 2-megapixel camera without flash. You can also expect the 5250 handset to come with Bluetooth, FM Radio and OVI compatibility. 3G and built-in GPS are also possible.
Images of the device show a small touchscreen, with speculation that it may measure 3 inches or less.
The 5250 XpressMusic, which will succeed the low-cost 5230, will also lack WiFi. However, it is expected to be priced at less than £80 on pay-as-you-go deal.
As the 5250 XpressMusic appears on the website of Nokia, the handset should be available for purchase within the next few weeks.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study