Mobile phone operator Vodafone UK has finally started offering Apple’s most powerful smartphone, the iPhone 4, on pay-as-you-go deals.
The 16GB iPhone 4 has been priced at £480, while the 32GB model can be had for £570. Customers will be able to save £20 and £30 on the 16GB and 32GB models respectively, as compared with the SIM free versions of the smartphone.
Early adopters will receive full year of data access, capped at 250MB per month, and a full year of BT Openzone Wi-Fi, capped at 1GB per month. The offer will last until November.
The iPhone 4 comes with a 5-megapixel camera with LED Flash, Face Time video calling and a 720p high-definition video camera.
Customer director at Vodafone, Mark Bond, said that they made the iPhone 4 available on pay-as-you-go deal in response to customers’ requests.
Apple’s iPhone 4 has been dogged by the poor reception problem due to its unique antenna. However, the problem could not make a dent in its popularity. In the first three days following its global launch on June 24 the company sold 1.7 million iPhone 4s.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat