British car maker Bentley has announced that it would begin building a new luxury model at its Crewe plant in spring.
All-new flagship, the Mulsanne, which will come with a price tag of £220,000, will hit the roads next summer.
Over 1,000 private customer previews have been held in Europe and the United States.
Bentley said that the Mulsanne will be made available with a choice of 114 paint colours, 21 carpet colours, 24 interior leather hides and nine wood veneers.
Speaking on the issue, Bentley's Stuart McCullough said, “Even at this very early stage, the expression of interest we've received easily exceeds our 2010 production targets.”
Bentley claimed that Mulsanne’s 6.75-litre, V8 engine is more fuel-efficient and CO2 efficient.
Bentley has already displayed the Mulsanne at motor shows in California and Frankfurt.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis