After a gym in Buenos Aires collapsed on Monday, Argentine authorities rushed to rescue 12 people who fell victim to the saddening occurrence and got trapped in the collapsed debris.
A team of rescuers said that they carried on searching for more people who may be there under the rubble but said that there were no expectations to find anyone else under the rubble.
The state-run Telam news agency reported that digging at a construction site that was next to the gym was accredited to the cause of the collapse.
The big excavating machines were digging and removing earth and after sometime, tremors were heard, as told by one of the witnesses.
Apart from the 12 people, who had been taken to safety, 8 others suffered injuries and were admitted to a local hospital. There was no case of death in this event.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study