German video camera manufacturer Aiptek has launched mini, wallet-friendly camcorder, called the Aiptek HD 3D, in the UK.
The Aiptek HD 3D has been competitively priced at £199.99, and as the name suggests it is capable of shooting HD video in 3D.
The new camcorder comes with a 2.4-inch display and a built-in standard 5-megapixel snapper. It records HD video in 720p, and makes use of two separate lenses and image sensors to create 3D video.
Videos can be watched on HDTV or 3DTV through it’s built in HDMI connector. It also features a USB port that allows users to transfer videos from the camcorder to computer. Users can also upload videos straight to YouTube
The battery in the Aiptek HD 3D is strong enough to run up to 1.5 hours of recording, plus there’s a memory slot that accept 32GB SD cards.
The Aiptek HD 3D has been made available for purchase in the UK through online retailer Firebox.com.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study