German video camera manufacturer Aiptek has launched mini, wallet-friendly camcorder, called the Aiptek HD 3D, in the UK.
The Aiptek HD 3D has been competitively priced at £199.99, and as the name suggests it is capable of shooting HD video in 3D.
The new camcorder comes with a 2.4-inch display and a built-in standard 5-megapixel snapper. It records HD video in 720p, and makes use of two separate lenses and image sensors to create 3D video.
Videos can be watched on HDTV or 3DTV through it’s built in HDMI connector. It also features a USB port that allows users to transfer videos from the camcorder to computer. Users can also upload videos straight to YouTube
The battery in the Aiptek HD 3D is strong enough to run up to 1.5 hours of recording, plus there’s a memory slot that accept 32GB SD cards.
The Aiptek HD 3D has been made available for purchase in the UK through online retailer Firebox.com.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations