German video camera manufacturer Aiptek has launched mini, wallet-friendly camcorder, called the Aiptek HD 3D, in the UK.
The Aiptek HD 3D has been competitively priced at £199.99, and as the name suggests it is capable of shooting HD video in 3D.
The new camcorder comes with a 2.4-inch display and a built-in standard 5-megapixel snapper. It records HD video in 720p, and makes use of two separate lenses and image sensors to create 3D video.
Videos can be watched on HDTV or 3DTV through it’s built in HDMI connector. It also features a USB port that allows users to transfer videos from the camcorder to computer. Users can also upload videos straight to YouTube
The battery in the Aiptek HD 3D is strong enough to run up to 1.5 hours of recording, plus there’s a memory slot that accept 32GB SD cards.
The Aiptek HD 3D has been made available for purchase in the UK through online retailer Firebox.com.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism