LG Electronics’ new range of stylish, easy-to-handle of Cookie handsets target youthful mobile buying market.
All the three handsets viz. the LG Cookie, Cookie Style and Cookie 3G are devoid of numberpads, and feature on-screen QWERTY keyboards that can be rotated into landscape mode to make texting easier.
These handsets also feature accelerometers to ensure easy networking. With social networking high on the agenda, the user interface in the phones has been optimised to meet that purpose.
The smallest handset in the range is the LG Cookie, which comes with a 2.4-inch screen. The Cookie Style comes with a comparatively larger 2.8-inch display along with a wide range of colour options and accents.
In addition, the Cookie Style features carefully developed short cut buttons on the front, an FM radio, microSd card slot and a headphone jack. It looks to some extent like the Samsung Genio.
The Cookie 3G has a rather rocky design. It promises faster connectivity and advanced email features. It instantly alerts when a message emerge at any of user’s email addresses.
The new range of Cookie phones, which promises better social networking experience, will hit the UK store shelves in September.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat