JD Sports Fashion has been reporting positive sales for quite some time now. In September, the company shared positive like-for-like sales for 32 weeks up-to September 12. While a 0.5% improvement was recorded for Sports Fascias, Fashion Fascias registered a 2.0% improvement in sales.
Latest data shared by the firm, of 11 weeks after that, has also recorded an improved sales figure for both the company's brands. Overall, the future of the group's retail arms looks very promising, especially after the recent fundraising helped strengthen JD's Sports Fascias brand.
The firm's recent acquisitions have also helped manifolds, as margins reported for the second half managed to be in line with the expectations pegged by analysts.
In light of the recent success, the company's board is highly optimistic about the future, and is expecting good complete year sales and earnings.
Experts seem to agree with the board, as they are positive about the firm's growth as well. "We believe JD's market position remains highly defensible and the current rating continues to substantially undervalue the business", a broker recently noted.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism