Citrus Suite, a Liverpool-based digital developer, has begun their work on a Project Canvas prototype which soon be worked upon by the viewers who will be interacting based upon the extant BBC program.
Project Canvas, will be catering to offer internet content directly to television and the IPTV project being launched is an consortium including the BBC, ITV, Channel 4, BT, Arqiva, and Talk Talk.
It is reported that the main of this event is to develop a standard system of internet-connected set-top boxes that helps amalgamate broadcast and on-demand content.
The release date for Project Canvas is spring 2011 and will soon be offered with enough pomp.
Before the start of the event the project is rounded with rumors of all kinds.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis