Citrus Suite, a Liverpool-based digital developer, has begun their work on a Project Canvas prototype which soon be worked upon by the viewers who will be interacting based upon the extant BBC program.
Project Canvas, will be catering to offer internet content directly to television and the IPTV project being launched is an consortium including the BBC, ITV, Channel 4, BT, Arqiva, and Talk Talk.
It is reported that the main of this event is to develop a standard system of internet-connected set-top boxes that helps amalgamate broadcast and on-demand content.
The release date for Project Canvas is spring 2011 and will soon be offered with enough pomp.
Before the start of the event the project is rounded with rumors of all kinds.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn