Best Buy mobile is offering free Side Shields for iPhone 4, meant for those who face issues with call drooping issues.
The experts state that the shield is clear and can be applied to the outer edge of the device. ZAGG, the company who has developed the shield, claims that it is designed specially to cater services to the call drop issues which are being faced with the antenna of the smartphone.
The Shield and its installation comes for free for all those who take it from Best Buy or if one member of BB Reward Zone, despite purchased the phone elsewhere.
Best Buy will supposedly trade the shield for $10 if the above conditions are not fulfilled. In addition to this the retailer will offer a waiver of 20 percent on all iPhone 4 cases until August 7th.
Scott Moore of Best Buy said, "Consumers are looking for immediate solutions and the Side Shield is a great option. At the same time, we know that customers are always looking for ways to personalize and protect their smart phones. That's why we are so focused on having multiple options-people want to choose what's right for them."
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism