The Internet Corporation known for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has pronounced the latest upgrade in lieu of internet security that will offer a better safer and secure internet environment for billions.
DNSSEC, has pronounced that ICANN at the Black Hat Security Conference in Las Vegas, will be certified with the organization that are being represented and not by malicious site. This step is aimed curb the affects of hackers to develop bogus sites and at the same time whilst browsing the internet.
The new system was pronounced by ICANN's Rod Beckstrom and hacker Dan Kaminsky.
Kaminsky stated: “What DNSSEC allows is that each party online can say not only am I sending you a mail, but I can put a stamp on it so you can see it's real. This isn't something we've had the ability to do on a wide scale.”
V3 the tech news sites stated that this new system will be integrated with .org and .uk DNS systems.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis