Game console manufacturer Nintendo reportedly has plans to announce the official release date for the Nintendo 3DS handheld device on 29th of September.
Nintendo has high hopes from its upcoming 3DS handheld devise as all gamers who managed to have a first-hand experience of a 3DS at E3 have reported that the device was overwhelmingly exciting.
The company hasn’t given any indication about Nintendo 3DS’ potential pricing. However, we can expect it to cost not more than $249 USD as a Nintendo handheld has never been priced above that point.
Nintendo claims that they had sold around 107 million units of DS by the end of March 2010. However, demand for device narrowed since then. Figures released by the consumer research group NPD showed that sales of the DS tumbled 33 per cent in May.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study