Game console manufacturer Nintendo reportedly has plans to announce the official release date for the Nintendo 3DS handheld device on 29th of September.
Nintendo has high hopes from its upcoming 3DS handheld devise as all gamers who managed to have a first-hand experience of a 3DS at E3 have reported that the device was overwhelmingly exciting.
The company hasn’t given any indication about Nintendo 3DS’ potential pricing. However, we can expect it to cost not more than $249 USD as a Nintendo handheld has never been priced above that point.
Nintendo claims that they had sold around 107 million units of DS by the end of March 2010. However, demand for device narrowed since then. Figures released by the consumer research group NPD showed that sales of the DS tumbled 33 per cent in May.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism