First official iPhone 4 jailbreak has been released this week by the iPhone Dev Team, using a browser-based exploit.
However, it has been reported that the users who have jailbroken their devices have faced broken FaceTime and broken MMS.
Hacker "comex" has provided people with the option that they can start jailbreaking process on their devices by visiting the site jailbreakme. com with the help of their phone browser.
In addition to this, after the release of Jailbreakme 2.0, US declared last week that bypassing protection mechanisms of manufacturers was no longer an illegal act.
Developers of Apple have said that they will start working on all iPod touches and iPhones running iOS4.
Apple’s iPhone are made with built-in restrictions, which do not allow users to run applications taken from other places, as they can only run applications obtained from iTunes App Store.
Technical skills were once required when jailbreaking was downloaded in the first iPhone. The Electronic Frontier Foundation in the US has said now people can easily access the latest iPhone modifications with the help of iPhone's own Safari web browser and millions of iPhone users are already making use of these latest modifications.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study