An outstanding heir to the original DROID, the next newest Android phone is the Motorola DROID 2, which is due to give Motorola DROID X a tough competition.
With no further delay, the DROID 2 is all that we can await and the users can even expect much more from the latest offering. Filling up spaces that Motorola had ignored with their original DROID, the new DROID 2 has a much improved memory management.
Following the yardsticks of the Android 2.2 Froyo smartphone, the new phone is said to have moved to its latest Froyo build.
The DROID 2, comprises of a keyboard with convex keys, a rock solid slider and of course better spacing. The D-Pad has however been replaced by directional arrows.
With an 8GB internal storage and extra strong vibrate; the DROID 2 comprises six different sensors, which are proximity, light, temperature, orientation, 3-axis magnetic and 3-axis accelerator.
Talking of the DROID, Motorola's Droid X is said to be the most recent subject for Apple to investigate.
An advertisement for the Motorola DROID X says, "At Motorola, we believe a customer shouldn't have to dress up their phone for it to work properly. That's why the DROID X comes with a dual antenna design”.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis