Sprint has declared the Froyo, Android 2.2 update, will be available from next week onwards to the users of HTC EVO 4G.
With the help of the update, the smartphone will become more apt for business use. This week Sprint officials have also revealed that the customers would find it harder to grab the smartphone in the wake of dwindling supplies.
The new update will support Flash video and the external storage of different apps. Froyo would also improve the performance of the browser along with accelerating the Java script engine.
The other Android devices are also likely to get the latest update soon. The users of the smartphones are thrilled with the new Android.
Sources reveal that there is also a shortage in the supplies of the Motorola Droid X and the HTC Droid Incredible.
Moreover, the device would be inoperable during the installation of the latest OS.
In order to get the update, from next Tuesday, the users can download Froyo by using the Setting Menu of the EVO and then System Updates. Then, to initiate the process, the user has to go to HTC Software Update.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn